E-Book Version of Self-Made Princess including printable patterns
Wish upon a star and make your dreams come true with "Self-Made Princess"
The bundle includes
-164 pages PDF book with
- Step by step tutorials for 3 full princesses costumes, teaching you all the basics for any princess Cosplay (Disney, Video games, anime...): Corsets, blouses, skirts, petticoats, bum roll, bow...
- Step by step styling tutorials of 3 wigs with technics you can use on most of your wig projects.
- Step by step makeup tutorials for 3 looks on fair and dark skin, basics for any princess look and makeup charts for your favourite characters.
- Tips and tricks on how to prepare your photoshoot and give life to your princess.
PDF Pattern from EU 34 to EU 48 printable on A4 paper
- Corset with different lenghts/necklines/armholes options
- Blouse pattern with different necklines/sleeves options
- Puffy sleeve pattern (classic and off-shoulder)
- Leotard sleeve pattern with different lenghts options
- Bum roll pattern
- Snow White collar pattern
- Skirt measurement charts for full circle and half-circle skirts
Measurements in american units along the tutorials. Most measurements are available in both European and US units on the patterns.
Video by Guillaume, Romain and Vanessa. Featuring Panda Cosmaker, Lily on the Moon, Cleo Cosplay and Juju
Photos by Sandy Bizzozero, Illustrations by Wistful, Pattern Grading by Nad Cosplay, English translation by Blondecay